Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Go to our Contact page to write us an email or give us a call 949.582.3950.
How do I get the shipping cost?
- You can get the shipping cost total by simply adding the product you would like to the cart and within the cart towards the bottom there is a shipping calculator.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we ship worldwide with USPS or UPS. USPS is the more affordable option and usually takes 6-10 days for delivery once picked up from our warehouse. For more information check out international shipping page.
How long does it take to get my order?
- This can vary depending on where the order is being shipped. Domestic orders shipping with UPS Ground usually take 2-5 days for delivery. West coast will be faster and East will usually take the max 5 days. International orders can take 6-10 days with USPS Priority Mail International.
Is there tracking information provided?
- Yes tracking information is provided for both domestic and international orders. This information will be sent via email. You will also be notified via email if there were any issues delivering the order. Check the spam folder as these tracking emails sometimes get sent there.
How do I track my order status?
- All notifications are sent via email. You can also log into your account to check status of an order. MY ACCOUNT.
Whats your handling time?
- We usually ship orders out within 24-48 hours.
Why do you use Revenge trucks?
- Revenge trucks are our patented design and will give you the ultimate carving experience. They will also give you the closest feeling to surfing. REVENGE TRUCKS.
What is Lucid Grip?
- Lucid Grip is our grip system that is super clear and lets the natural beauty of the wood or graphic show. Its a two part process and very easy to re-grip with our Lucid Grip packages which are available on the site. LUCID GRIP.
When I purchase a complete does it come ready to ride?
- Yes, when you receive your board its ready to ride.
Should I upgrade my wheels and bearings?
- The complete boards we offer are setup with premium wheels, trucks, grip, and bearings. The Koastal Boards are set up with our stand 70mm 83a wheels its a great wheel for starting out but later down the line you might want to upgrade to a better/bigger wheel. We offer RETRO 75mm and O-Tang "In Heat" 75mm wheels as upgrades. The bearings we put in all the boards is our Koastal ABEC 7 oil filled/nylon sealed bearings w/spacers.
Can I get just the deck by itself?
- Yes, we sell both Completes and Deck Only. The lower price you see on the pages is usually the deck price. When you click the product and see a higher price that is because you must switch to Deck Only from the drop down menu.
Whats your return policy?
Do you plan to bring back any Koastal boards?
- YES we have brought back 4 boards from the line.