Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Go to our Contact page to write us an email or give us a call 949.582.3950.
How do I get the shipping cost?
- You can get the shipping cost total by simply adding the product you would like to the cart and within the cart towards the bottom there is a shipping calculator.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we ship worldwide with USPS or UPS. USPS is the more affordable option and usually takes 6-10 days for delivery once picked up from our warehouse. For more information check out international shipping page.
How long does it take to get my order?
- This can vary depending on where the order is being shipped. Domestic orders shipping with UPS Ground usually take 2-5 days for delivery. West coast will faster and East will usually take the max 5 days. International orders can take 6-10 days with USPS Priority Mail International.
Is there tracking information provided?
- Yes tracking information is provided for both domestic and international orders. This information will be sent via email. You will also be notified via email if there were any issues delivering the order.
How do I track my order status?
- All notifications are sent via email. You can also log into your account to check status of an order. MY ACCOUNT.
Whats your handling time?
- We usually ship orders out within 24 hours.
Why do you use Revenge trucks?
- Revenge trucks are our patented design and will give you the ultimate carving experience. They will also give you the closest feeling to surfing. REVENGE TRUCKS.
What is Lucid Grip?
- Lucid Grip is our grip system that is super clear and lets the natural beauty of the wood or graphic show. Its a two part process and very easy to re-grip with our Lucid Grip packages which are available on the site. LUCID GRIP.
When I purchase a complete does it come ready to ride?
- Yes, when you receive your board its ready to ride.
Should I upgrade my wheels and bearings?
- The complete boards we offer are setup with premium wheels, trucks, grip, and bearings. There should be no need to upgrade anything.
Can I get just the deck by itself?
- No, we only sell completes.
Whats your return policy?
Do you plan to bring back any Koastal boards?
- No but might have some limited runs.