Frequently asked questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Go to our Contact page to write us an email or give us a call 949.582.3950.
How do I get the shipping cost?
- You can get the shipping cost total by simply adding the product you would like to the cart and within the cart towards the bottom there is a shipping calculator.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes we ship worldwide with USPS or UPS. USPS is the more affordable option and usually takes 6-10 days for delivery once picked up from our warehouse. For more information check out international shipping page.
How long does it take to get my order?
- This can vary depending on where the order is being shipped. Domestic orders shipping with UPS Ground usually take 2-5 days for delivery. West coast will be faster and East will usually take the max 5 days. International orders can take 6-10 days with USPS Priority Mail International.
Is there tracking information provided?
- Yes tracking information is provided for both domestic and international orders. This information will be sent via email. You will also be notified via email if there were any issues delivering the order. Check the spam folder as these tracking emails sometimes get sent there.
How do I track my order status?
- All notifications are sent via email. You can also log into your account to check status of an order. MY ACCOUNT.
Whats your handling time?
- We usually ship orders out within 24-48 hours.
Why do you use Revenge trucks?
- Revenge trucks are our patented design and will give you the ultimate carving experience. They will also give you the closest feeling to surfing. REVENGE TRUCKS.
What is Lucid Grip?
- Lucid Grip is our grip system that is super clear and lets the natural beauty of the wood or graphic show. Its a two part process and very easy to re-grip with our Lucid Grip packages which are available on the site. LUCID GRIP.
When I purchase a complete does it come ready to ride?
- Yes, when you receive your board its ready to ride.
Should I upgrade my wheels and bearings?
- The complete boards we offer are setup with premium wheels, trucks, grip, and bearings. The Koastal Boards are set up with our stand 70mm 83a wheels its a great wheel for starting out but later down the line you might want to upgrade to a better/bigger wheel. We offer RETRO 75mm and O-Tang "In Heat" 75mm wheels as upgrades. The bearings we put in all the boards is our Koastal ABEC 7 oil filled/nylon sealed bearings w/spacers.
Can I get just the deck by itself?
- No, we only sell our boards as completes with Revenge Trucks.
What are boards made from?
- All our boards are handcrafted from exotic woods such as Purple Heart, Mahogany, Aspen, and Maple. There are no graphics on our boards except for the Koastal Signature on the top and bottom of every board.
Why are your boards so cheap?
- Koastal believes in a quality USA made product but also believes that this should not drain the wallet. All our boards are sold directly through the internet to you the customer. By doing this we are able to offer the boards at an unbeatable price. We love making boards and love to give our customers the best price available and best customer service that we can provide.
Whats your return policy?
- Yes we do except returns. Here is our RETURN POLICY.